Friday, April 27, 2012

Fingers Crossed!

Sarah and I are getting ready to submit our application to participate in Oglebayfest! Yikes! We apply now, but will not hear anything until the first of July, which doesn't leave us much time to create an inventory large enough for a festival like that. But, I am going to get busy now starting on some projects that have been running through my mind for months....blankets, aprons, bibs and skirts are just a few things brewing up there. So keep your fingers crossed for us and I will post pictures as soon I get started....oh, and will Donnie be mad at me if take on ANOTHER craft??? Did someone say something about metalworking???
PS-On a fun note....should we not make it into Oglebayfest this year, there's always next year and the fun stuff we will have made by then will be up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment