Sunday, April 22, 2012

There's Always a Hitch!

So, those of you that know us, know that nothing ever goes off without a hitch (as if it's only US that happens to!).  We were so excited to start the contest and get our first few likes on Facebook, until I figured out there was something wrong! Since we are both new to blogging and I am sure it will take us awhile to figure everything out and you will just have to hang in there with us....anyway, I know that those of you that I have directed to the blog are not going to comment and tell me that I sent you because I'm not eligible for the contest so I understand there not being any comments yet. But it was brought to my attention that to leave a comment you have to sign in using either a Google account or your AIM information (do people still instant message???) and that might be scaring people off.  So we are going to modify the contest a little.  We are still looking for you to send 10 friends to "like" our Facebook page and check out our blog, but instead of commenting on the blog, just leave us a message on Facebook letting us know who sent you.  We will eventually figure this out and we appreciate your patience!  So again, good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment